Strategy, Thoughts and Leadership
CISOs face seemingly insurmountable and new challenges every single day. With growing cyber terrains, evolving threat landscapes, cyber skills shortages, and now, an unprecedented volume of telework, proactive cybersecurity defenses are imperative for organizations. Our CISO, Chris Kubic, took a close look at all of these pain points and how today’s enterprise-level CISO must stay prepared for known and unknown threat actors.
In this e-book, Fidelis’ CISO will detail strategizing and investing in a security program, ensuring telework programs are being carried out effectively and securely, dealing with the full spectrum of cyber threats, optimizing security teams effectively and efficiently and more. Learn his best practices and start applying these methods to your enterprise to defend against advanced attacks. Included are strategies for:
- Managing Enterprise Risk and Prioritizing Cybersecurity Investments
- The Remote Workforce: Ensuring Operations Move Forward
- Improving the Efficiency and Effectiveness of SOC Teams
- Dealing with the Full Spectrum of Cyber Threats
- Is a Zero Trust Architecture Right For You?
- Shifting from Reactive to Proactive Defenses
Download and read it!