Receive the information you need—when you need it—to make rapid, accurate decisions
Fidelis Endpoint® is designed for mature security operations seeking expert level visibility, advanced detection and investigation features, open threat intelligence feeds, and automated playbooks and scripts for detection and response against known and unknown advanced cyber threats. It is critical component in an incident response investigation and enables organizations to prevent, detect, hunt, respond and resolve security incidents quickly and effectively.
Read this paper to find out how to:
- Collect first time seen file executables and scripts for analysis
- Conduct real-time and retrospective analysis of process and event metadata
- Streamline the investigation workflow with automatic collection and correlation of related events, processes and files, plus advanced queries with Boolean logic to detect and hunt
- Gain immediate, remote access into an endpoint’s disk, files and processes, to more quickly mitigate threats found on an asset
- Automate response processes like endpoint isolation, memory analysis and forensic collection
- Enable process blocking by hashes or YARA rules independent of installed AV engine for maximum prevention
With Fidelis Endpoint organizations gain the visibility, context and automation needed to identify attacks as they happen and prevent them from becoming breaches on and off grid. Now, security teams can quickly focus on the incidents that matter and respond swiftly with playbooks and scripts. Once a suspected incident is validated, the involved endpoints can be automatically isolated while allowing investigations and response to return endpoints to a known good state.
This overview explains the key features of Fidelis Endpoint for advanced endpoint detection and response (EDR) and how it works side-by-side with the customer’s preferred endpoint protection platform (EPP) capabilities.