Active Directory (AD) is an attacker’s gold mine. It supplies centralized identity and group management for access to network resources which makes it the best place for an attacker. Once an attacker has the credentials for a valid account on your system, they can masquerade as legitimate users on your network, making detection extremely difficult. By the time they make a move, and you detect the activity, it is too late since they already know your cyber environment on the back of their hand by this time.
This paper will give you an insight into mastering active directory security, including the motives, tactics and security solutions for the same. Learn the answers to questions like:
- Why attacker’s target Active Directories?
- What is in it for the attacker?
- Why is it so difficult to protect Active Directory?
- How can you get ahead of active directory threats?
- How to set up a proactive Active Directory defense?
88% of AD customers who suffered a ransomware attack did not employ AD and Azure Active Directory Security Best Practices.
Download the paper and find the secrets to mastering AD security with Fidelis.