Achieve unmatched visibility, benefit from expert level features, and reduce response time from hours to minutes.
Greater Visibility, Deeper Insight
Fidelis Endpoint provides deep visibility into all endpoint activity and your wider terrain with installed software reporting for endpoints with known vulnerabilities and links to MITRE CVE or Microsoft KB reports.
A first time seen executable file and script collection enables investigations alongside detecting threats by applying open threat intelligence feeds including OpenIOC and YARA, plus Fidelis Insight threat intelligence. Fidelis visibility and defenses are always on, whether the endpoint is on-network or off.
Investigate Once, then Automate Response
With Fidelis Endpoint you can automate response with pre-built scripts and playbooks or customize them for your specific environment. Response tasks include endpoint isolation, creating and using restore points, process termination and file wiping. You can also jumpstart investigations including memory analysis, vulnerability scans, and system inventory. Plus, Fidelis Endpoint includes unmatched forensic data capture including memory and full disk images.
Enhance Protection Supporting Customer Choice of AV
Fidelis Endpoint can be enhanced with Fidelis AV powered by BitDefender for prevention of threats or alternatively support another AV engine of choice as Fidelis Endpoint process behavior blocking and process blocking (IOC hash, YARA rules) runs independently of AV engines. This enables exceptional EDR capabilities while supporting an open choice of AV for our customers.
Leverage Threat Intelligence and Research for More Accurate Detection
Fidelis Insight™ analyzes real-time and historical data, sandboxes files, and applies machine learning analysis to provide curated threat intelligence and behavior rules to Fidelis Endpoints so you can rapidly detect and respond to threats in your environment, even when they occurred in the past. Threat Research as a service (TRaaS) provides on-demand access to threat research experts for requests for information providing intelligence and malware services, plus consulting services to improve your skills and countermeasures.
Flexible Deployment Options:
- You maintain and manage all agents and software
- Fidelis professional services assists with deployment and training
- Maintenance fees includes intelligence updates from Fidelis Threat Research Team
- License additional agents as your needs grow
- Infrastructure maintained by Fidelis, so you can focus on security
- Rapid deployment and immediate implementation
- Scale up as you grow with as many endpoint agents as you need
- Uninterrupted service as you transition from a trial to production
- Simplified subscription pricing based on number of agents and storage needs