Maximize Your Success
Our team ensures your success through a multi-faceted support model that includes developers, integration experts, security practitioners, technical account managers (TAM), and tiers 1, 2, and 3 support.
Click or email for support
- Fidelis Network
- Fidelis Endpoint
- Fidelis Deception
- Cloud Secure
- Server Secure
- Container Secure
How Can We Help?
From intial setup to operational delivery, the Fidelis customer success team offers a seamless experience that includes operations support, customer care, education, training, and professional services.
- SIEM and Fidelis solutions experts
- Client advocates
- Deployment and integration assistance
- Account management
- Proactive communication
- Timely response
- Multiple methods to contact support
- Multiple levels of support and expertise
- Self-service training videos and webinars
- Instructor-led training (online or in-person)
- Live webinar training
- Comprehensive solution guides
- SME support
- Product installation and deployment services, as well as training, tuning, rule-writing
- Managed detection and response (with partners)
- Incident response support (with partners)
Technical Account Management
Operationalize your Fidelis solutions and products in your environment faster, with TAM support for program and project management of Fidelis products.
- Enable your team by scheduling any purchased product training
- Realize the full value of your investment with monthly sync meetings
- Adapt to changes in your environment and close gaps with quarterly health checks
Fidelis Cybersecurity Training
Get world-class training to support the Fidelis Cybersecurity suite of products with Fidelis Cybersecurity courses.
- Fit training into your schedule with online and on-demand courses
- Learn quickly and keep growing your skills with core, intermediate, and advanced courses
- Gain practical, hands-on experience with instructor-led advanced courses
- Access self-service onboarding videos for Fidelis Halo
Core Fidelis Elevate Courses
Understand how to work with Fidelis Network and safeguard your systems, including lessons on the user interface, alerts, policies, and rich, indexable metadata.
Learn how to use Fidelis Endpoint to monitor endpoint activity, create alerts, and take action on suspicious behaviors through the use of threat intelligence and scripts.
Learn how to create and deploy decoys and breadcrumbs and gain an understanding of how to view and work with alerts to safeguard your systems against post-breach attacks.
Intermediate Fidelis Elevate Courses
Network Investigations and Threat Hunting
Dive into alert triage, metadata analysis, and analytic rules, explore threat hunting and writing custom rules, and conclude with a capstone exercise.
Endpoint Investigations and Threat Hunting
Gain a deep understanding of Fidelis Threat Bridge, expand your understanding of alert triaging and threat management, and conclude with a capstone exercise.
Deep Session Inspection Advanced Rule Writing
Learn how to write advanced Fidelis Deep Session Inspection Rules and gain practical experience on key areas, such as fingerprints, rule expression, whitelisting, and analytical rule writing.
Access the Full Course List
Learn about additional courses, including advanced topics, at Fidelis Cybersecurity.
Fidelis Halo Self-service Onboarding
Key Activities of a Successful Halo Project
Learn how to build an effective project team, define your scope, identify use cases, and incorporate Fidelis Halo into your workflows.
Halo Foundations – Attribute Based Policy Assignment
Understand how Fidelis Halo automates policy assignment for critical security functions across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Halo Foundations – Navigating the Portal
See each of the Fidelis Halo Portal screens, and learn how to navigate each to find the information you need to manage your cloud security.
Access the Full Onboarding Video Series
Product and Support Links
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm Eastern Time
*Please refer to your Fidelis Cybersecurity contract for specific support hours and SLAs.