Securing your Company Assets and Remote Workforce Against the Latest Threats
On-Demand Webinar Series
With quickly shifting dynamics forcing more employees to work from home, organisations must gain visibility of a decentralised environment and be able to quickly detect and respond to security issues as they arise.
Join our cybersecurity experts for a webinar series exploring the latest threats and how to protect your organisation and employees against them.
Enabling VISIBILITY of Remote Assets in Your Network
- Fidelis Endpoint – How to Detect and Hunt using Metadata and live console
- Creating automatic reactions (playbooks) to make analysts lives easier
- Response – How to maintain endpoint back into working conditions and into secure-state
Addressing New CYBER THREATS Exploiting Current Events
- Fidelis Network – Learn about some of the latest threats and how to detect them in your environment
- How to apply Policies and Custom Feeds to your infrastructure
HUNTING for Advanced Cyber Threats
- Understanding the attacker’s mentality
- Tips and tricks to proactively identify threats – both on and off the network
- Evaluating your security stack against the MITRE framework
STOPPING the Spread of a RANSOMWARE Attack
- A use case for Fidelis’ EDR technology
- Learn how to minimise the impact of ransomware on your environment
You’re Under Attack – How to Expedite INCIDENT RESPONSE
- Learn how to gain remote, live control of forensically sound data
- Learn how to write scripts on the fly to stop malicious activity in process
- Using Playbooks to automate IR
Read more on remote working on our blog: Maintaining Your Cybersecurity Focus as You Shift to Work at Home.
Keep up to date with the latest news from our Threat Research Team.