5 Steps to Compliance with the Executive Order on Cybersecurity
In the face of persistent and increasingly sophisticated threats, US President Joe Biden issued an executive order to improve the nation’s cybersecurity. Ultimately, to change the outcome, you need to change the game.
Learn 5 practical changes you can implement that bring you into compliance with the new EO to improve the nation’s cybersecurity and also help security teams find, engage and neutralize adversaries earlier in the attack lifecycle. Including:
- Advantages of an Active Defense strategy
- How to better secure your cloud environment
- Important Zero Trust or “Inspect Everything, Trust Nothing” considerations
- Why holistic visibility makes your SOC team more effective
- Proactive strategies to prevent the next big attack