Fidelis Cybersecurity Delivers on Vision for Creating a World Where Attackers Have No Place to Hide at RSA 2016
New Products Stop Attacks and Prevent Data Theft by Pursuing Attackers on the Network, Across Endpoints and Out to the Cloud
Fidelis Cybersecurity, the leading provider of products and services for detecting and stopping advanced cyberattacks, launched new products and a new visual identity today at the RSA Conference 2016. The company introduced its new Fidelis Email Security for Office 365® solution, which was announced in a separate press release. Also on display is the debut of a new corporate identity and rebranded products that distinguish the company and its innovative solutions, threat research and consulting services.
“When a company is attacked, it is a highly personal and often very public experience,” said Michael Evans, chief marketing officer at Fidelis Cybersecurity. “Fidelis is a partner that is as relentless as attackers. Whether we are hunting for cyberattacks, investigating security incidents or inventing new products, we’re not done until our customers are secure. Our new logo and visual identity reflect our determination and expertise that we bring to this task.”
The company’s Fidelis Email Security for Office 365® solution is the newest addition to Fidelis’ advanced security portfolio. Enterprises can now detect and stop data theft in the cloud with 100 percent visibility into Office 365 mail traffic to and from a Microsoft Exchange 365 Server®.
Fidelis will also be demonstrating how its products and incident response services are reducing the time it takes to detect and resolve incidents, prevent data theft and stop attackers at every stage in the attack lifecycle. Newly renamed products, Fidelis Network® (formerly Fidelis XPS™) and Fidelis Endpoint™ (formerly Resolution1 Endpoint™), provide consolidated and automated threat detection and analysis to identify and remove attackers from your environment. Visit the Fidelis booth #407 in the South Hall, Moscone Center, to learn more.
FIDELIS HIGHLIGHTS AT RSA
- RSA 2016 Expo: Fidelis Booth 407, South Hall, Moscone Center, San Francisco, February 29 – March 3, 2016. See a full listing of Fidelis Cybersecurity’s RSA activities
- AGC’s 2016 Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference: Peter George, CEO and President of Fidelis Cybersecurity, will participate in the Cyber Hunter CEO panel on Monday, February 29.
- CSO Luncheon Panel: Chief Security Officer Justin Harvey will participate in the Turning the Tables on Attackers panel on Wednesday, March 2, at noon to 2:00 pm at Restaurant Lulu, 816 Folsom Street. Moderated by CSO Magazine publisher Bob Bragdon, the panel features industry leaders. Media and analysts are invited to attend.
- RSA Panel Session: Chief Cyber Strategist Jim Jaeger will participate in Laboratories of Democracy: States Developing Innovative Cyber-Policies panel on Thursday, March 3 at 8:00 – 8:50 am, Moscone West, Room 2016.
- Technology Presentations: Experts will be presenting on a variety of topics relating to network and endpoint data protection, incident response automation, cloud email security and more at the Fidelis Cybersecurity booth.
- Fidelis Reception: Fidelis is hosting a reception for cybersecurity professionals, media and industry analysts at the Press Club restaurant on Wednesday March 2, 5 – 8 pm, 20 Yerba Buena Lane.
Fidelis Cybersecurity combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage. A leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions, Fidelis provides full visibility across hybrid environments, automates threat and data theft detection, empowers threat hunting, and optimizes incident response with context, speed and accuracy. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense.
The Fidelis Elevate® platform captures rich metadata from across the threat landscape and combines that content to enable real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment.
For more information go to www.fidelissecurity.com. Fidelis Cybersecurity is a portfolio company of Skyview Capital.