Fidelis Cybersecurity, the leading provider of solutions for detecting and stopping advanced cyberattacks, announced the findings of a commissioned study entitled “The Total Economic Impact™ of Fidelis Network®” conducted by Forrester Consulting. The study examines the benefits, costs and risks associated with deploying Fidelis Network®. Forrester analysts interviewed Fidelis customers to formulate the costs and benefits for a composite organization.
Among the financial benefits highlighted in the study were the following:
- Return on investment (ROI) of 170%
- $1.7 million in net present value (NPV)
- Payback on investment in 7 to 8 months
- 35% reduced risk exposure
“Fidelis Network improved security performance when compared with legacy or competing solutions… Organizations that experienced an improvement reported a 29% to 35% improvement across all categories,” according to the study.
According to the study, security organizations can realize improved results that include increased performance, time savings, improved efficiency and reduced risk exposure with Fidelis Network. These benefits include:
- 30% improvement in threat detection accuracy
- 35% improvement on total number of threats detected
- 30% reduction in time to resolve threats
“The industry is facing a shortage of trained security professionals,” says Fidelis Cybersecurity CTO Kurt Bertone. “We’re gratified to see this study find that Fidelis Network not only detects 35% more threats than competing solutions, but also improves the efficiency for our customers.”
Based on interviews with Fidelis Network customers, the report identified $2.7 million in risk-adjusted benefits for a composite organization over a three-year period. The study includes comments from several Fidelis customers about their experience using Fidelis Network including the following:
- “We were able to prove that Fidelis had better detection rates than our existing solution by using our side-by-side testing environment.”
— Senior IT security analyst at a U.S.-based college
- “Fidelis let us take a deep dive into the sessions, getting us deeper into the traffic to see what’s really going on: that was extremely important for us.”
— Information security manager at a U.S.-based nuclear power company
- “Fidelis Network helped us to prioritize threats in order to identify and remediate higher-priority events faster. This meant we were now able to speed up standard protocol from one week to one to three days. For critical threats, Fidelis Network reduced it to hours.”
— Anonymous Fidelis Network user
- “The overall Fidelis solution brings a level of tight-knit integration between multiple network security capabilities and eliminates the complexities you would see when combining other products.”
— E-crime manager, UK-based financial institution
About Fidelis Network
Fidelis Network enables security teams to detect the tools and tactics of advanced attackers including advanced malware, exploits and command-and-control activity that typically bypass traditional network security systems. Fidelis Network provides the visibility, context and speed required to identify attacker behavior including lateral movement and the staging of data for exfiltration to ensure data theft never happens.
# # #
 The Forrester Wave™ Automated Malware Analysis, Q2 2016, Forrester Research, Inc., April 21, 2016.About Fidelis Cybersecurity
Fidelis Cybersecurity combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage. A leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions, Fidelis provides full visibility across hybrid environments, automates threat and data theft detection, empowers threat hunting, and optimizes incident response with context, speed and accuracy. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense.
The Fidelis Elevate® platform captures rich metadata from across the threat landscape and combines that content to enable real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment.
For more information go to www.fidelissecurity.com. Fidelis Cybersecurity is a portfolio company of Skyview Capital.