The release of Fidelis Decryption™ appliance exposes threats and malware hidden in encrypted traffic by providing Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) decryption of TLS traffic to expose application protocol traffic and content to the enterprise security team for deeper visibility and enhanced detection and response.
Fidelis Cybersecurity, a leading provider of Network Traffic Analysis and Digital Forensics and Incident Response solutions, announced the release of the Fidelis Decryption™ solution. Augmenting the award winning Fidelis Elevate platform, the Fidelis Decryption appliance decrypts TLS traffic at line speed making protocol traffic and content available for inspection by threat counter measure solutions put in place such as Fidelis Network®.
Fidelis Decryption is the only solution that, when deployed with the award-winning Fidelis Network, can extract the TLS session metadata, as well as the decrypted application protocol and content. This additional visibility extends to the Fidelis Elevate platform to detect and respond to even encrypted threats.
“With over 80 percent of HTTP traffic encrypted, deploying cyber defenses without the ability to inspect traffic renders them almost useless,” said Anubhav Arora, CTO, Fidelis Cybersecurity. “Fidelis Threat Research Team has seen an increase in malware and trojans bypassing existing security controls and leveraging encrypted TLS tunnels to go undetected. For a true defense strategy, holistic visibility into both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic is an absolute must.”
- Visibility into Encrypted Traffic: Enables application protocol and content analysis for encrypted traffic thereby removing any blind spots.
- Comprehensive Protocol and Cipher Support: Ensure almost full coverage of TLS encrypted traffic.
- Flexible Deployment Modes: Deployment is possible in active inline mode. Connect to one or more security appliances in inline or passive mode for investigation.
- Granular Policy and Security Compliance: Policy based traffic steering technology provides flexible and granular control over decryption to meet data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Easy to Use Management, Administration and Maintenance: The simplified management console is the one stop shop to configure, manage, monitor and maintain the decryption appliance.
Fidelis Cybersecurity is a leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions. Fidelis combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage by providing full visibility across hybrid cloud / on-prem environments, automating threat and data theft detection, empowering threat hunting and optimizing incident response with context, speed and accuracy.
By integrating bi-directional network traffic analysis across your cloud and internal networks with email, web, endpoint detection and response, and automated deception technology, the Fidelis Elevate™ platform captures rich metadata and content that enables real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment. Fidelis solutions are delivered as standalone products, an integrated platform, or as a 24×7 Managed Detection and Response service that augments existing security operations and incident response capabilities. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense. Get in the hunt. For more information go to www.fidelissecurity.com. Fidelis Cybersecurity is a wholly-owned portfolio company of Skyview Capital.