New release steals time from attackers by automating the investigation of security alerts; new architecture delivers answers in seconds and scales to serve hundreds of thousands of endpoints
Fidelis Cybersecurity, the leading provider of solutions for detecting and stopping advanced cyberattacks, announced significant new features and enhancements to Fidelis Endpoint™ (formerly Resolution1 Endpoint), its flagship endpoint security solution. Fidelis Endpoint 6.0 delivers results in seconds, while arming security teams with the visibility, intelligence and automation needed to identify and zero in on malicious activity, prevent data theft and stop attackers in their tracks no matter where they may be hiding in your environment.
“Enterprises rely on Fidelis Endpoint to investigate and act when they face critical threats,” said Fidelis Cybersecurity’s Senior Vice President of Products, Brian Karney. “With Fidelis Endpoint 6.0, we’re continuing to innovate and meet our customers’ needs for speed, threat validation and accuracy. Our solution is automating tasks so that security personnel can focus on critical work, eliminating blind spots where threats take root, and diving deeper to find threats that other endpoint tools miss.”
Every day, organizations are compromised by attackers seeking intellectual property, personal data and financial information that resides on laptops, servers and other endpoints spread across organizations. Endpoint detection and response solutions, such as Fidelis Endpoint, play a critical role in assisting security teams to see what attackers are doing on geographically dispersed endpoints so they can identify and stop attacks at the earliest stages.
“Unlike other solutions, Fidelis Endpoint allows you to detect, investigate and stop attackers on your endpoints in a single product,” said Fidelis Cybersecurity’s Chief Technology Officer Kurt Bertone. “No other solution can match the functionality and speed of Fidelis Endpoint 6.0. The integrated capability eliminates the need to stitch together narrowly-focused point solutions from multiple endpoint security vendors.”
New Capabilities in Fidelis Endpoint 6.0
Fidelis Endpoint detects attacks others miss and automates the initial stages of the incident response process for front-line security teams. New enhancements in this release provide answers to security analysts in seconds, while a new architecture enables Fidelis Endpoint to scale to accommodate enterprises of all size. New systems management features improve endpoint visibility and maximize control.
- Find Threats Faster: A new architecture enables security teams to quickly query hundreds of thousands of endpoints and receive initial results in seconds. Results are displayed as soon as they are received from the agent – not after the job was completed on the endpoint – so security teams can resolve security incidents faster.
- Gain Visibility and Control: Automatically discover all endpoint devices (Windows, Apple OS and Linux) connected to your network so your security team can ensure all endpoints are secure.
- Automate System Management Tasks: New system management capabilities enable organizations to automate tasks across hundreds of thousands of endpoints. Users can quickly and efficiently distribute updates, perform specific tasks across the enterprise, and push agents to unprotected endpoints.
- Connect the Dots Between Network Alerts and Your Endpoints: Fidelis continues to integrate its network and endpoint solutions for a more seamless experience with shared navigation and alert information. Enhanced integration capabilities in this release provide valuable context about alerts from Fidelis Network® to help eliminate false positives.
- Watch our new Fidelis Endpoint video for an overview
- Blog: 5 Tips from the Front Lines of a Critical Security Incident
- Fidelis Endpoint solutions
- Fidelis Endpoint datasheet
- The First 72-Hours: How to Approach the Initial Hours of a Security Incident White Paper
- The Rapid Detection and Response Model White Paper
- Incident Response information and assistance with Fidelis Security Consulting Services
About Fidelis Cybersecurity
Fidelis Cybersecurity is creating a world where attackers have no place left to hide. We reduce the time it takes to detect attacks and resolve security incidents. Our Fidelis Network™ and Fidelis Endpoint™ products look deep inside your traffic and content where attackers hide their exploits. Then, we pursue them out to your endpoints where your critical data lives. With Fidelis you’ll know when you’re being attacked, you can retrace attackers’ footprints and prevent data theft at every stage of the attack lifecycle. To learn more about Fidelis Cybersecurity products and incident response services, visit fidelissecurity.com and follow us on Twitter @FidelisCyber.About Fidelis Cybersecurity
Fidelis Cybersecurity combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage. A leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions, Fidelis provides full visibility across hybrid environments, automates threat and data theft detection, empowers threat hunting, and optimizes incident response with context, speed and accuracy. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense.
The Fidelis Elevate® platform captures rich metadata from across the threat landscape and combines that content to enable real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment.
For more information go to www.fidelissecurity.com. Fidelis Cybersecurity is a portfolio company of Skyview Capital.