Meet with a security specialist
Catch an in-booth theater presentation from an expert
Explore interactive demos on our security solutions
Walk away with some great swag
Enter our raffle for a chance to go home with a DJI Spark Drone – designed with intelligence flight control options, a mechanical gimbal and a camera with incredible image quality
RSA Conference 2020
Come see Fidelis Cybersecurity at South Expo Hall, Booth #1441
February 24 - 28, 2020
Fidelis Cybersecurity is ready for RSA Conference 2020, the largest information security conference in the U.S. taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from February 24-28. With hundreds of exhibitors to visit and endless conference sessions to attend, we want to make sure you know what we’re up to throughout the week.
Scroll down for full details on all things Fidelis at RSA Conference 2020! We wouldn’t want you to miss out on seeing how we have been arming cyber warriors to gain the decisive advantage for nearly two decades.
Visit our command post to:
Booth Speaking Sessions
- Fidelis will be running an APT 28 attack simulation. APT 28 (aka “Fancy Bear”) was the advanced persistent threat that targeted the Democratic National Committee email system in the 2016 Presidential Election. Don’t miss this information packed session, which will:
- Simulate an APT 28 attack in real-time
- Show how to identify APT 28 early in the kill chain using MITRE ATT&CK™
- Demonstrate how MITRE ATT&CK™ can drive security stack consolidation
- Don’t miss out on some key insights shared by Kyle Merrick, Senior Threat Hunter and IR Specialist, as he walks you through some use cases on how you can ensure faster, more effective incident response for your clients. If you’re looking for ways to increase visibility and context across the environment, correlate information between endpoint and network traffic alerts, and automate response actions, then don’t forget to stop by our booth and hear from a true, experienced Threat Hunter. Kyle will be presenting his session on:
- Tuesday, February 25 at 11:30 am and 2:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 26 at 11:30 am and 2:30 pm
- Rami Mizrahi, VP of Deception will be presenting on why Deception is needed, how easy it is to deploy, and what use cases it can solve. Rami will be presenting at our booth on:
- Tuesday, February 25 at 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 26 at 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm
Excited about RSA but need more personalized conversations specific to your security needs? Fill out the form to the right and we’ll make sure to reach out to schedule some time during the conference at our meeting suite in the InterContinental Hotel – it’s only a five minute walk from the Moscone Center.
Networking Reception (by invitation only)
Fidelis has hosted this event every year at RSA at one of the hardest spots in San Francisco to book. Join us for a unique evening of re-connections and new friends over rare wines and specialty light fare in a truly one-and-only venue. This exclusive event is invite-only so be sure to reach out to your Fidelis team today to get your name on the list.
When: Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 5:00 – 8:00 PM PST
Where: The Press Club SF/20 Yerba Buena Lane/San Francisco, CA